Bring on the style
Twin size metal headboard with simple spindles and cast details; Frame included
Elevate the look
Simple frame features an Antique Bronze finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
The providence twin metal headboard is traditional with a modern twist. The simple spindles feature round finials and castings adding simple style to this traditional frame. The metal frame features a classic antique bronze finish, The perfect compliment to any room. Includes headboard and bed frame. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Twin size metal headboard with simple spindles and cast details; Frame included
- Simple frame features an Antique Bronze finish
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel and solid bar wire with foundry-poured aluminum castings
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
|HDF Item Number
|51H x 39.5W x 65L; Headboard Dimensions: 51H x 39.5W x 2D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.