Bring on the style
Metal full/queen size headboard with a triple X design accented with wood detailing
Elevate the look
Sturdy steel construction accented with rubberwood detailing and slats
Crafted for you
Textured black finish is accented with a medium oak finished wood top rail ideal for any décor
Metal beds are all the rage, This innovative full or queen size bed proves why. Designed for support and style, The black metal frame has wood top accents on the headboard adding charm and a mixed media appeal. This bed features a farmhouse-Inspired scheme with a x-Shaped design throughout turning your area into a rustic and welcoming resting space. The metal frame with support legs, Provide your box spring and mattress with complete stability and comfort. Assembly required.
- Metal full/queen size headboard with a triple X design accented with wood detailing
- Sturdy steel construction accented with rubberwood detailing and slats
- Textured black finish is accented with a medium oak finished wood top rail ideal for any décor
- Assembly required
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Dust and polish with non-abrasive cleaners
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
- Residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|44.5H x 62W x 73.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 44.5H x 62W x 2D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.