Bring on the style
A farmhouse wooden twin trundle daybed with gray finish that offers guests comfort and convenience. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress.
Elevate the look
This daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
Crafted for you
Perfect for guest rooms and vacation homes
The hillsdale furniture augusta wooden twin daybed features a gray finish with classic round finials and feet. Offering ample hospitality in a compact package the augusta daybed is perfect for small spaces and extra seating or overnight guests. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- A farmhouse wooden twin trundle daybed with gray finish that offers guests comfort and convenience. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress.
- This daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Perfect for guest rooms and vacation homes
- Construction features solid wood, manufactured wood and veneer
- Overall: 46H x 40.25W x 81.5D Sides: 37H x 40.25W x 2.75D Back: 23H x 76L x 1D
- Item ships in three boxes
- Assembly required
- Box spring not required; Mattresses not included
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
|HDF Item Number
|Gray finish and classic accents complement all décor
|Wood, MDF, Metal
|Construction features solid wood, manufactured wood and veneer
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.