Bring on the style
Vintage inspired metal daybed featuring decorative antique style castings and elegant arches
Elevate the look
The elegant metal frame features a classic white finish
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
Antique-Inspired and airy, Hillsdale furniture'S jocelyn daybed is ready to charm your guests with its decorative arches, Old fashioned castings and romantic flair. Pastels, Ruffles, And fluffy white bedding will be the perfect accent to this whimsical design. Constructed of heavy gauge, Fully welded tubular steel, This daybed, Finished in a classic white, Will arrive to you complete with the back, Sides and suspension deck to support your standard twin sized mattress. Assembly required.
- Vintage inspired metal daybed featuring decorative antique style castings and elegant arches
- The elegant metal frame features a classic white finish
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Heavy gauge tubular steel construction
- Item ships in two boxes
- Perfect solution for small spaces, bonus rooms, guest rooms or home offices that need to pull double duty when visitors need a place to rest
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|40.5H X 79.75W X 40D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.