Bring on the style
Classic and simple spindle twin metal daybed, suspension deck included
Elevate the look
Closely spaced spindles and rounded edges make this oiled bronze twin metal daybed ideal for kids' rooms
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
Straightforward and no-Frills. The hillsdale furniture brandi daybed is a twin-Size metal daybed with suspension deck included. Its simple design and oiled bronze finish make it versatile enough for use in your living room to provide extra seating or your guest room to accommodate overnight visitors. And -- Thanks to closely placed spindles and rounded edges -- The brandi daybed is a practical choice for kids' Rooms. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Classic and simple spindle twin metal daybed, suspension deck included
- Closely spaced spindles and rounded edges make this oiled bronze twin metal daybed ideal for kids' rooms
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Sturdy tubular steel construction holds up to everyday use
- Item ships in three boxes
- For naps and binge watching or overnight guests, this daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- The touch of a dry clean cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
|40.25H x 77.75W x 38.75D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.