Bring on the style
Traditional Upholstered King Headboard featuring a bold Rounded edges with exquisite button tufting details; Frame Included
Elevate the look
Elegant Black Faux Leather is complimented by black wood feet
Crafted for you
Includes Headboard and headboard frame; box spring and mattress required; not included
It'S scaled-Down grandeur for classic tastes. The hillsdale furniture hawthorne headboard features a slightly arched profile with rounded corners and deep-Set button tufts. Its black faux leather upholstery is a perfect match with nearly all color schemes. This upholstered headboard fits king- And california king-Size beds and comes with a headboard bed frame. Footboard with side rails sold separately. Box spring and mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Traditional Upholstered King Headboard featuring a bold Rounded edges with exquisite button tufting details; Frame Included
- Elegant Black Faux Leather is complimented by black wood feet
- Includes Headboard and headboard frame; box spring and mattress required; not included
- Assembly Required
- Construction features solid Pine hardwood and 100% polyester upholstery
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- Spot check fabric prior to cleaning
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 600lbs
|HDF Item Number
|46.75H X 79.5W X 74.75L; Headboard: 46.75H X 79.5W X 3.5D; Frame: 7.5H x 60.25-76.25W x 71.25L
|Wood, PU (Faux Leather)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.