Bring on the style
Coastal Farmhouse twin wood headboard with simple slat design with arched frame; headboard frame included
Elevate the look
The classic wood frame features a Classic Navy finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and bed frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
Ideal for farmhouse and coastal décor. The hillsdale furniture carolina headboard features an understated design with a classic walnut wood finish. A gently arched top rail and vertical slats make this wooden twin-Size headboard an excellent option for any bedroom. Includes headboard and bed frame. Box spring and mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Coastal Farmhouse twin wood headboard with simple slat design with arched frame; headboard frame included
- The classic wood frame features a Classic Navy finish
- Includes headboard and bed frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Handsome Navy wood finish complements nautical-themed décor
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
|HDF Item Number
|43.75H x 39W x 64.75L; Headboard Dimensions: 43.75H X 39W X 1.75D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.