Bring on the style
Glam and elegant upholstered wing back Queen bed with button tufting details complimented by coordinating low profile side rails and footboard
Elevate the look
The Pewter Faux Leather is perfectly complimented by the gem stone buttons, silver nail head details and dark wood feet
Crafted for you
Includes Headboard, footboard, side rails and slats; Box spring and Mattress required; not included
85% Polypropylene,15% Polyester
Glam elegance adorns the hillsdale furniture memphis upholstered bed. This bed dominates any room with a tall, Wingback headboard, Complete with button tuft styling, And studded with shiny faux gem stones on the headboard and footboard. The pewter faux leather perfectly compliments the silver nail head trim that lines the shelter wings. The dark wood feet accents the coordinating upholstered side rails, Completing the look. Includes headboard, Footboard and side rails. Requires both mattress and box spring; Not included. Assembly required.
- Glam and elegant upholstered wing back Queen bed with button tufting details complimented by coordinating low profile side rails and footboard
- The Pewter Faux Leather is perfectly complimented by the gem stone buttons, silver nail head details and dark wood feet
- Includes Headboard, footboard, side rails and slats; Box spring and Mattress required; not included
- Assembly Required
- Construction features solid Pine hardwood and 100% polyester upholstery
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- Spot check fabric prior to cleaning
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
|60H X 66.25W X 79.25L; Footboard Height: 19.75H
|Wood, PU (Faux Leather)
|85% Polypropylene,15% Polyester
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.