Bring on the style
Farmhouse inspired wood twin daybed featuring an arched design, and bead board styling
Elevate the look
Traditional wood frame features a classic cherry finish
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
Say hello to southern hospitality. The hillsdale furniture staci daybed is quintessential charm with built-In convenience. This country farmhouse twin daybed features hardwood construction with cherry veneer finish. The timeless slat design with camelback and low english arms are as inviting as a front porch and a glass of sweet iced tea. Whether you need extra seating or a place to sleep -- The staci daybed does it all. And -- Thanks to the included trundle -- You can enjoy even more sleeping accommodations or additional storage. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates two twin mattresses. Mattresses not included. Assembly required.
- Farmhouse inspired wood twin daybed featuring an arched design, and bead board styling
- Traditional wood frame features a classic cherry finish
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Constructed of Wood, wood composites and veneers
- Item ships in two boxes
- For naps and binge watching or overnight guests, this daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|37H X 81.5W X 41.5D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.