Bring on the style
Antique inspired king metal headboard with intricate scroll work details and stately posts accented by elaborate finials; Headboard Only
Elevate the look
The Rustic Brown finish compliments each decorative detail perfectly
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and bed frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture chesapeake king headboard is the embodiment of traditional grandeur. Its intricate metal scrollwork adds movement and harmony to the design; While the dominant fluted posts balance the ethereal style. A rustic old brown metal finish further complements the antique-Inspired motif. Includes headboard and bed frame. Side rails and box spring and mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Antique inspired king metal headboard with intricate scroll work details and stately posts accented by elaborate finials; Headboard Only
- The Rustic Brown finish compliments each decorative detail perfectly
- Includes headboard and bed frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel
- Item will ship in three boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 600lbs
|HDF Item Number
|66.75H x 81.25W x 76.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 66.75H X 65W X 5D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.