Bring on the style
Casual Full/Queen headboard featuring clean angles and curves creating a statement to any room; Headboard Only
Elevate the look
The metal frame features a rich magnesium pewter finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture edgewood headboard features a simple design and sleek style. Slender spindles with subtle castings support a concave top rail, While the legs bow slightly outward near the top creating 45° angles with the top rail and adding visual interest. This full/Queen headboard features a magnesium pewter finish that is perfect with any color scheme. Includes headboard only; Bed frame, Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Casual Full/Queen headboard featuring clean angles and curves creating a statement to any room; Headboard Only
- The metal frame features a rich magnesium pewter finish
- Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel
- Item will ship in one box
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Recommended Weight Limit: 350 lbs. including mattress
|HDF Item Number
|Headboard Dimensions: 48H X 63W X 1.25D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.