Bring on the style
Vintage inspired Full/Queen Headboard with ornate metalwork and elegant turnings and cast details; Headboard Frame included
Elevate the look
The metal frame features a beautiful dusty bronze finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
Ambitious in its majesty. The hillsdale furniture huntley headboard makes a boldly elegant statement. This metal headboard fits full- Or queen-Size beds and features a dusty bronze finish overall with distressed gold crown finials and accents. The spiral spindles culminate in metal scrollwork that'S vaguely heart-Shaped -- While the solid posts and bun feet ground the design of this ethereal concept. Includes headboard and bed frame. Box spring and mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Vintage inspired Full/Queen Headboard with ornate metalwork and elegant turnings and cast details; Headboard Frame included
- The metal frame features a beautiful dusty bronze finish
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel
- Item will ship in three boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
|57H x 78.50 x 74.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 57H x 78.50W x 3D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.