Bring on the style
Full-size, Mission-style kids' bed made from solid wood with a wire brushed White finish
Elevate the look
Mission-style design and wire brushed White finish has style that adapts to your child's changing tastes
Crafted for you
Mattress-ready; slat foundation means there's no need for a box spring; mattress not included
On a mission to find refined style for your child" The hillsdale kids &Amp; Teen harper full bed is the answer. This mission-Style full-Size wooden bed features a versatile wire brushed white finish and thick vertical supports with an inset arch design in the headboard and footboard. The nine-Step durabrush finishing process strips away weak elements and leaves behind a more durable surface with a beautiful patina. The resulting strength of the solid pine hardwood is ideal for kids' Bedroom furniture. Best of all: This bed is completely mattress-Ready; With its slat foundation there'S no need for a box spring. Storage units or trundle sold separately. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Full-size, Mission-style kids' bed made from solid wood with a wire brushed White finish
- Mission-style design and wire brushed White finish has style that adapts to your child's changing tastes
- Mattress-ready; slat foundation means there's no need for a box spring; mattress not included
- Assembly required
- Ships headboard, footboard, side rails and slats in a total of 2 boxes
- The 9-step DuraBrush process results in a finish that can stand up to even the harshest environments, making it perfectly suited for kids' furniture
- Spot or wipe clean
- Dura-Brush Finish: Over time, a wooden surface left outdoors will naturally be stripped of its weakest elements by wind, rain, and the strength of Mother Nature, leaving behind a stronger, more durable surface. When subjected to this natural abuse, over t
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|39.75H x 57.25W x 83D; Footboard: 29H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.