Bring on the style
A classic mix of modern lines and traditional style adorn this wood and metal daybed with wood posts complimented by a beautiful scroll metal frame
Elevate the look
Rich cherry finish and textured black metal scrolls bring style and sophistication to your room
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture matson daybed blends traditional and modern elements to create a contemporary twin daybed that'S both convenient and attractive. Evenly spaced black spindles and rich cherry finish wooden rectangular posts convey strength and structure; Delicate metal scrolls add a touch of softness. The textured black metal finish introduces additional visual interest. This versatile daybed can be used in your den or living room for extra seating and naps; As well as in a bedroom or guest room. Includes suspension. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- A classic mix of modern lines and traditional style adorn this wood and metal daybed with wood posts complimented by a beautiful scroll metal frame
- Rich cherry finish and textured black metal scrolls bring style and sophistication to your room
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Sturdy tubular steel construction with stately wooden posts
- Item ships in three boxes
- Perfect solution for small spaces, bonus rooms, guest rooms or home offices that need to pull double duty when visitors need a place to rest
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|42.5H X 84.5W X 42.75D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.