Bring on the style
Traditional upholstered daybed featuring button tufted sides and back
Elevate the look
Simple cream fabric is the perfect match to any décor
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
With the versatility of a daybed and the refinement of button tufting, This upholstered twin daybed is as practical as it is beautiful. Both the back and side panels feature button tufting that forms an elaborate diamond motif sure to elevate the aesthetic of whichever room this bed graces. While this ornamentation takes the spotlight, The soft gray upholstery provides the balance needed for a polished look. The arched silhouette of the back and elegantly contoured side panels accentuate the glam traditional style of this piece, And the legs help to create an elongating effect. No foundation required. Mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Traditional upholstered daybed featuring button tufted sides and back
- Simple cream fabric is the perfect match to any décor
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Upholstered hardwood frame
- Item ships in two boxes
- Perfect solution for small spaces, bonus rooms, guest rooms or home offices that need to pull double duty when visitors need a place to rest
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|39.5H X 85.25W X 44D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.